Date: Mar 19, 2013 2:39 PM
Author: fl
Subject: How to input a large data file in Simulink?

Hi,
I have a large quantity of sampling data which is about 500 MB. The data format is shown as below. I would use these data in Simulink. Each time step will read one row of data. I would like to know what block/function is a best way to read one row for each time step.

The concerns are as following:
1. The first 35 rows (This number is determined, no change for each file) should be bypassed (neglected);
2. The input data file extension is .csv

3. textscan seems useful for large input data file, but I have no idea about how to use it in Simulink.

Thanks,

Serial No,tw52270524
AnalogTriggerCondixxxn,Aboxxxxxxxxvel
AnalogTriggerSource,ExxxxxxxxxxxxxPin