Date: Mar 20, 2013 3:14 PM
Author: mahipal7638@gmail.com
Subject: Still... you turn meon...

Still... you turn me on
Still... you spin me on
Still... you spin me_on
Still... you turn meon!

Meon... Neon Aeon Eon?!
Word? Yes, a word meon.
Still... you spin me on
Still... you turn me on

Still, an apparatus for distilling
alcoholic drinks such as whiskey...
Still... me on my ode to single malts
Though your brain has crystalized...

Still... you spin meon!
Still... you turn me on
Meontology... meonism... do they even matter
Someone get me a matrix, not a Jacobian ladder
Still... you turn meon...

Searching... literature for meon... yields a lot of nada
River Meon springs eternal South from up high Downs...
Still... searching for you forever... you spun meons

Meontology is the philosophical study of non-being
"meonism" is me on being "nonexistent" up a creek Greek
Sure... that's how I am feeling... still... meon and on...

Still... Schrödinger Erwin's cat cries meow, let me out
Under our darkest trembling ringing moon made of matter
Still... cat's meow meow meon... stuff your science... doubt

Still... you turn me on
Still... you turn meon!

ItIs2Laugh...

With my respect, special thanks, admiration, and apolgies to
http://www.google.com/search?q=still+you+turn+me+on+lyrics+youtube

The word Meontology comes from the Ancient
Greek ??, me "non" and ??, on "being" (confer ontology).

Nikolai Minsky and Nikolai Maksimovich Minsky (Russian: ????????
??????????? ????????) are pseudonyms of Nikolai Maksimovich Vilenkin
(?????????; 1855?1937), a mystical writer and poet of the Silver Age
of
Russian Poetry.

Mystical writer and poet Nikolai Minsky's first poems were written on
"civil topics". In 1889, he began work on the book "With the Light of
Conscience", employing a deliberately pompous tone to present its
theory of "meonism" (me on being Greek for "nonexistent"). The
objective of the work is to show that the main purpose of humanity is
"nonexistence itself".

"me always changes" and  force = d(sqrt (me))/dt where one unit of a
meon is ... you know...

Enjo(y)... Cheers...
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, Syrup, Wood.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"