Date: Mar 20, 2013 5:07 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/20/2013 11:40 AM, WM wrote:
> On 20 Mrz., 17:20, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>

>>> The concept of quadrupede is absurd.
>>
>> Provided it has an unfindable tail....-

> So this is a proof that you can understand? And certainly Aristotle,
> Kant, Hegel, Frege and Russell would have agreed to your opinion in
> your opinion?

The facts of what is in the literature
that informs on the history of the subject
is findable.

The fact that I cannot know whether any of those
authors would have agreed or disagreed with my
understanding of how their ideas relate to
current mathematics is a reality that dictates.

But, were they able to participate in these
discussions, it is difficult to imagine that
they too would not have surmised a similar
unstated assumption on the basis of your
methodology.