Date: Mar 20, 2013 5:18 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/20/2013 12:03 PM, WM wrote:
> On 20 Mrz., 17:42, YBM <ybm...@nooos.fr.invalid> wrote:

>>> It is a pity that you have no idea of what set-inclusion means. But I
>>> am not surprised.

>> The pity is that you do not recognize you OWN way of "prooving"
>> statement when you are in face of it.

> I did it my way.
> I'll state my case of which I'm certain.

As for that of which you are certain...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxastic_logic

As for the "stating of cases", you have done
no such thing.

As soon as someone confronted your statements
in a direct and sophisticated manner, you run
and hide.

Now in addition to playing with crayons,you show
your ability for hide and seek.

We await the making of your case. You have your
readers to think about -- you know, the believers
in falsifiability, empirical foundations, and
unfindable lines.