Date: Mar 21, 2013 3:00 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 20 Mrz., 22:32, Ralf Bader <ba...@nefkom.net> wrote:
> WM wrote:

> >> One set of needed lines that exists is line 2,3,4,6,7,8...
> >> The first line is 2.

> > This set is not a set of needed lines, because 2, 3, and all lines you
> > mentioned are not needed lines.

> > Would you call the set 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, ... a set of natural
> > numbers?

> > Do you get a faint idea meanwhile, what actual infinity implies?
>
> It certainly implies that you are an idiot. But that is not our problem.

I know that there are always interesting arguments to be expected from
your side. But in case you would not spurn to sink to the depth of
boring simple mathematics, perhaps you have an idea to explain why
line number 2 belongs to William's set, given above, of needed lines
as the first one.

Regards, WM