Date: Mar 22, 2013 2:36 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/22/2013 1:21 PM, WM wrote:

>>> But I don't want to remove a set.
>>
>> We have the set of lines. You do not want to leave
>> any of the lines.

> I do not want this or that.

You seem to want to harass classical mathematicians.

You continue to post nonsense like 228 instead
of actually engaging in the work required to
ground your claims.

You have been shown how other critics have
proceeded. You reject the idea that you have
a similar responsibility to make your ideas
precise so that they actually constitute useful
mathematics.

You confuse mathematics with low-brow politics.
So you certainly want something or other.