Date: Mar 22, 2013 3:25 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<70170b81-43bf-4c78-a65e-ddf606c13a20@l13g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 22 Mrz., 10:49, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:

> > > That is a consequence of the completed infinity of set theory.
> >
> > He is referring to your claims

> I know. They are a consequence of finihed infinity.

WMs claims above are, as usual, a consequence only of his arrogant
ignorance.

And are, as usual, WM's claims are obviously false wherever WM is unable
to bend the rules of logic to fit his whimsy. Just most of as what WM
claims as proofs are equally false wherever WM is unable to bend the
rules of logic to fit his whimsy.

can be proven false.

> > It should be observed, once again, that the most WM is ever referring
> > to with statements like this is the form of the domain for an
> > induction rather than any true use of inductive proof.

> True use of inductive proof

appears to be well beyond WM's grasp.

> > > If you are of different opinion

Isn't everyone?