Date: Mar 23, 2013 4:43 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<a332ce1a-2ac6-4272-9f3e-ef8b531cbf14@l16g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> I have proved: No finite line changes the union of all lines (given
> actual infinity, i.e., an infinite line). He has agreed. This implies
> that all finite lines can be removed without changing the union.

Outside of Wolkenmuekenheim, it implies no such thing, and WM is the
sole person responsible for what goes on inside Wolkenmuekenheim.

What is true outside Wolkenmuekenheim is that any FINITE set of finite
lines being removed from the infinite set of ALL finite lines does not
change the union of the infinite set of remaining lines.

Note that a finite nested set of lines must have as its union the last
and largest line but an infinite set of lines cannot have a last or a
largest so its union cannot be a line that it does not have.

> He
> does not agree. That is belief in its purest form.

Beleif in what is true IS belief in its purest form!

And only highlight that WM's beliefs are almost all impure.