Date: Mar 23, 2013 4:54 PM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On Mar 23, 4:15 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 23 Mrz., 15:01, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No, of course we do not.
>
> > WH: this does not mean that one can do something
> > WH: that does not leave any of the lines of K
> > WH: and does not change the union of all lines.

> > WM: That is clear
>
> Please complete this sentence: "That is clear because my proof rests
> upon the premise that actual infinity is a meaningful notion."
>
> If actual infinity was existing as a meaningful notion, then we could
> remove all finite lines without changin the union in any way.

nope
actual infinity existing as a meaningful notion, does not mean
we could remove all finite lines without changing the union
in any way.

You have agreed that, "under the assumption that actual
infinity is a meaningful notion"
you have not shown that we could remove all finite lines
without changing the union in any way.