Date: Mar 24, 2013 5:23 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 23 Mrz., 23:58, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 10:56 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > On 23 Mrz., 21:54, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > > You have agreed that, "under the assumption that actual
> > > infinity is a meaningful notion"
> > > you have not shown that we could remove all finite lines
> > > without changing the union in any way.

> > You reverse the facts.

Under the assumption that actual infinity is a meaningful notion, I
have shown that one can remove all finite lines without changing the
union.

> WH: this does not mean that one can do something
> WH: that does not leave any of the lines of K
> WH: and does not change the union of all lines.

This does not mean that one can really do so

> WM: That is clear because my proof rests
> WM: upon the premise that actual infinity is a meaningful notion.

because actual infinity is not a meaningful notion.
And I have set out to prove precisely that. Perhaps you have not yet
fully understood the structure of my proof.

Act. inf. is meaningful ==> Removal of all lines without change is
possible
&
Removal of all lines without change is not possible

Regards, WM