Date: Mar 24, 2013 11:09 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 24 Mrz., 14:42, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 12:13 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > It does, however, mean that you have not shown
> > > that one can or cannot.

> Have you shown that "one can or cannot".
>
> Yes or no please.

This question shows that you have not understood or pretend so at
least.

Given actual infinity, namely more naturals than are in any FISON, it
is obvious that any FISON can be removed. Your conter arguments are
invalid. So I have shown, that all can be removed without change.

Atual infinite not given (but potential infinity) the list is nothing
more than all its lines. Of course nothing can remain if all lines
have gone. In this case it is obvious that not all lines can be
removed without ending at the empty set whcih is not |N.

So what I have shown depends on the circumstances. The correct result
should be obvious to everybody, and so shoult the circumstances.

Regards, WM