Date: Mar 24, 2013 11:30 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 24 Mrz., 16:19, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 4:09 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Have you shown that "one can or cannot".
>
> > > Yes or no please.
>
> Please answer the question.

I did so. Given ZFC: one can - but in fact: one cannot.

Please answer this question (the best way for our readers to
understand the difference between pot. and act. infinity):
What is the difference between the Binary Tree that constains only all
finite paths and the Binary Tree that contains in addition all
actually infinite paths?

Regards, WM