Date: Mar 24, 2013 5:29 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/24/2013 4:14 PM, WM wrote:
> On 24 Mrz., 20:29, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>> On 3/24/2013 10:13 AM, William Hughes wrote:
>>

>>> On Mar 24, 4:03 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Induction proves that every
>>
>>> True
>>
>>> and all
>>
>>> False

>> Nice!

> Yes, I agree. Here he shows that FOPL of ZFC is not what he wishes to
> be applied.

I believe it is intended as an example of
YOUR logical form....

In a bivalent logic, the complete universe of discourse is
covered by the two possible truth values. It would seem
that everything can be removed without changing the extension
of the universe of discourse.

The only domain for which that occurs is the one to which
Frege mapped the extension of self-contradictory definitions.