Date: Mar 25, 2013 4:03 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 24 Mrz., 23:37, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
> On 3/24/2013 5:01 PM, WM wrote:
>

> > On 24 Mrz., 22:44, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>
> >> The fact of the matter is this:  you do not know
> >> enough mathematics to do these things.

> > On 24 Mrz., 22:44, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>
> >> The fact of the matter is this:  you do not know
> >> enough mathematics to do these things.

> > A failed candídate of mathematics is certainly not in the position to
> > judge.

> You are confused.

You are confused. Here in sci.logic, you have proved unable to
understand Zermelo's axiom of choice, even in the English translation.
But you have not hesitated to aske me whether I could write the
axioms. If you could understand German, you could read them in my
books. But since you probably would not understand either, there is no
necessity for you to learn German. You are an impertinent fool and big
mouth. I have no reason to answer to any of you further blatherings.

Last regards, WM