Date: Mar 25, 2013 12:42 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/25/2013 3:03 AM, WM wrote:
> On 24 Mrz., 23:37, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:

>>> A failed candídate of mathematics is certainly not in the position to
>>> judge.

>> You are confused.
>>

> You are confused. Here in sci.logic, you have proved unable to
> understand Zermelo's axiom of choice, even in the English translation.
> But you have not hesitated to aske me whether I could write the
> axioms. If you could understand German, you could read them in my
> books. But since you probably would not understand either, there is no
> necessity for you to learn German. You are an impertinent fool and big
> mouth. I have no reason to answer to any of you further blatherings.

Shall we revisit all of your theories
concerning the meaning of names?

Whatever deficiencies I have are from
not being immersed in the subject matter
of mathematics for a long, long time.
My errors and my attitude toward those
errors reflect that fact.

Your errors -- such as the misrepresentation
of fact in your statement above -- derive
from the attempt to treat mathematics as a
moral crusade that justifies the rewriting
of its history.

And, we await your statement of the axioms
as requested. Feel free to fill in the
blanks.

extension:

pairing: