Date: Mar 26, 2013 5:11 AM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/26/2013 3:36 AM, WM wrote:

>>> But in effect every FISON fails to empty |N.
>>
>> No one FISON does,
>> nor do even finitely many of them,
>> but all infinitely many of them, collectively, do.

> Amen.

So, WM thinks he wins one?

Nonsense. It should amaze anyone that Virgil and
WH can make any sense of this load of crap in order
to "debate" it.

|N is not the union of its finite initial segments.

It is a system described by axioms.

WM confuses these facts as well as the general
rules involving set inclusions and unions.

This is precisely what occurs in the snipped
segment. It is what was being addressed.