Date: Mar 28, 2013 11:27 AM
Author: Peter Scales
Subject: Re: Please Help with this difficult question

> Could someone explain to me how you would find each
> measure? I am very much confused. Thank you in
> advance.

James,
Construct lines RC, RH, RG, BG and BC.

Apply the theorems:
1. Angle subtended by a diameter is a right angle, and
2. Angle subtended at the centre by an arc is twice the angle subtended at the circumference by the same arc.

Search until you find one or two angles which are easy to find. Then gradually find the values of all the angles in the figure.

Check for consistency by finding a number of angles by more than one method.

Then you will have found all the required angles.

Regards, Peter Scales.