Date: Mar 30, 2013 9:39 PM
Author: ross.finlayson@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On Mar 30, 6:10 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <59ee5691-c429-4fca-8638-0244afc2c...@vv1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>

> > "Nothing" has value to some.
>
> But Ross's nothings do nothing for me.
> --

No, heh, they don't. No they don't.

And while sci.math is a poor medium for mathematical exchange, still
there are many who can see these simple truisms for what they are:
observations of inference, and deduction, of our mutually defined
structures, in the mathematics.

So, I then definitely recommend that those interested in mathematical
foundations of our numbers draw a line before proving they can't.

Then, Hancher, you revel in finding perceived fault in others, where's
your input? I'm only interested in the objective, thank you.

Regards,

Ross Finlayson