Date: Apr 1, 2013 12:16 PM
Author: Guest
Subject: Re: run vl_feat library in matlab executable file

I added the path of vl_feat library from MATLAB Set Path. Then I created an executable of a simple scipt as below:
im1=imread("path to gray image");
im1=im2single(im1);
[f,d]=vl_sift(im1);

after i ran the exe file, I encountered another problem as below:
Invalid Mex file ,'.....\toolbox\mex\mex64\vl_sift.mexw64': THe specified module could not be found.

MATLAB: invalidMexFile.

Can you please support on this?