Date: Apr 1, 2013 10:18 PM
Author: David Petry
Subject: Re: Mathematics and the Roots of Postmodern Thought

On Monday, April 1, 2013 3:00:17 PM UTC-7, fom wrote:
> On 4/1/2013 3:43 PM, david petry wrote:

> > The mathematicians chose to give up falsifiability on a whim. Nothing
> > of value to society has come from that choice.

> And what social value has come of your choice to harass
> and demean others in favor of proposing a legitimate defense of
> your statements?

First of all, I do believe that accepting falsifiability as part of the underlying logic of mathematics would have truly enormous benefits for society.

Second, for a moment, I felt really bad about harassing and demeaning others. So I looked at every article I have posted in this thread. You are a disgusting liar.