Date: Apr 2, 2013 2:35 PM
Author: David Petry
Subject: Re: Uniqueness in Real Probability

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 9:17:00 AM UTC-7, AMiews wrote:

> PETRYIST DISGUST

> Every product of disgust that is capable of becoming a negation of the
> family is:
> PETRY;

> protest with the fists of one's whole being in destructive action:
> PETRY;

> acquaintance with all the means hitherto rejected by the sexual prudishness
> of easy compromise and good manners:
> PETRY;

> abolition of logic, dance of those who are incapable of creation:
> PETRY;

Hey, I resemble that!

I actually don't get it. Just so there's no misunderstanding, let me explain.

I assumed that the silly math article posted by AMiews was "written" by Mathgen or some other nonsense text generator and posted as an April Fools prank. So in response, I used Scott Pakin's Complaint Letter Generator as a way to participate in the prank.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

If I need to apologize, then I do apologize.