Date: Apr 4, 2013 2:22 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 4 Apr., 19:40, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 6:43 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > However, you keep talking about two types of paths,
>
> > Not at all. I talk about sets of nodes that are in the Binary Tree.
>
> Indeed, and some of these subsets of nodes are paths and
> some are not.

In the Binary Tree there is no stop at any path.

> You talk about subsets of nodes with a last node
> and subsets of nodes without a last node.  However,
> you refuse outright to indicate what makes a subset of nodes
> a path  (certainly not all subsets of nodes are paths).

All nodes that belong to a finite path, belong to an infinite path
too. That is the character of the Binary Tree. There is no further
limitation possible. There is no further indication necessary or
possible.

Abandon your untenable position. Or try (and fail) to define a limit
that distinguishes both Binary Trees.

Regards, WM