Date: Apr 5, 2013 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 5 Apr., 12:08, William Hughes <> wrote:

> More precisely.  There is an infinite set of lines D
> such that any finite subset of D can be removed.

How do you call a subset of D that has no fixed last element?

Regards, WM