Date: Apr 5, 2013 8:11 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article <_pJ7t.186674$rk7.149719@newsfe05.iad>,
Nam Nguyen <namducnguyen@shaw.ca> wrote:

> In so far as a _perceived_ language structure would enable
> us to interpret the concept of the natural numbers, such
> a perception is a theology; in it, there are 2 offshoot
> theologies which we'll _forever_ (i.e. even in principle of
> logic) struggle to choose for acceptance:
>
> - cGC being true
> - ~cGC being true.

According to Wikipedia
CGC can be an abbreviation for:
€ Chen Guangcheng a civil rights activist in the People's Republic
of China who drew international attention to human rights issues in
rural areas
€ Canadian Grenadier Guards
€ Cambridge Gliding Centre
€ Canada Games Company
€ The Capital Group Companies, an investment management organization
€ the Canine Good Citizen certification
€ Cerebellar granule cell
€ Certified general contractor, a type of unlimited contractor in
Florida, USA as opposed to registered (limited)
€ Board-Certified Genetic Counselor
€ United States Coast Guard Cutter
€ Color Glass Condensate
€ Comics Guaranty LLC, a grading service for the comic book
collecting industry
€ Conspicuous Gallantry Cross
€ Constrained geometry complex
€ Career Guidance Council, is a not-to-profit organization
€ Consumer generated content, also known as Consumer generated media
€ Co-operative Grocer Chain Japan, known as CGC Japan