Date: Apr 6, 2013 3:56 AM
Author: namducnguyen
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 06/04/2013 1:29 AM, Virgil wrote:
> In article <A2P7t.14440$yV1.13813@newsfe29.iad>,
> Nam Nguyen <namducnguyen@shaw.ca> wrote:
>

>> On 06/04/2013 12:08 AM, Virgil wrote:

>>> At least all systems in which a set of positive naturals with the usual
>>> forms of addition and multiplication are possible.

>> What do you mean by "positive naturals", "usual forms", "possible"?
>> That's way too "intuitive" to conclude anything definitely, right?

> The naturals nowadays can either include zero or not, and zero is not a
> positive natural.

So do the naturals include zero, or not? We seem to have a choice?

> Are you really not familiar with the usual forms of addition and
> multiplication as they are understood for natural numbers?

Right. Except we seem to have a choice too that cGC is true, or not.

So what are _your_ natural numbers? Zero is included? Zero isn't
included? cGC is true? ~cGC is true?

In fact there will be infinitely many choices!

So _many choices_ for "the natural numbers"!

Which one would _you_ _choose_ as the desired non-logical concept?

NYOGEN SENZAKI