Date: Apr 6, 2013 7:47 PM
Author: JT
Subject: Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,<br> numbers into bijective enumeration?

On 5 Apr, 20:22, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I really don't know what this is all about, but
> the cannonical base-one accounting isn't "hash marks,"
> as you can easily see by induction on base-ten.
>

> > Counting    5={1,1,1,1,1}

Counting is unary, that your to stupid to realise that is your problem
not mine. The naturals is precisely constructed in each base like i
showed you.

The natural numbers is just collections, that are grouped in a base.
If you can not understand this how can you then expect to solv RSA.
Set theory and aritmetic to do it is very simple.

Those colections or set if you so want make up any natural number,
that you just to stupid to understand it is not mine problem.

I just showed you the meta construction of your chosed natural 5 in
anybase but you are just to stupid to understand it.

Stay stupid.