Date: Apr 7, 2013 7:30 AM
Author: JT
Subject: Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,<br> numbers into bijective enumeration?

On 7 Apr, 13:07, emptyp...@hotmail.com wrote:
> But then:
>
> 0, 2/3, 1/3, 2/9, 1/9, 2/27, 1/27, 2/81, 1/81, ...
>
> and
>
> 0, -2/3, -1/3, -2/9, -1/9, -2/27, -1/27, -2/81, -1/81, ...
>
> I'll attempt a graphical number line representation:
>
> 1 2 10 20 100 200 1000 2000 0 -2000 -1000 -200 -100 -20 -10 -2 -1

1. The numberline is a construction but not of numbers, it is a
construction of partitioning. I do not think anyone know what the
negative part of number line is supposed to express because the
numberline is a faulthy analogy for describing numbers, it may well be
that the numberline is just the result of someone not so bright trying
to apply the concept of unit partitioning upon numbers.
2. Nyan do not have any 0 so i have no idea to what you try say?
3. I can see you have some how devided a set into positive and
negative i have no idea what you are onto. There is no natural
negative numbers.

A NyaN number is very simple, it is an unary collection expressed in a
base. Do you ask me what a negative number is? It is the depletion/
extinction of an operand. If we have the set/collection of three 3 and
want remove 1 we reduce the set by removing one, but i somehow guess
this is not what you are on about. So what is really you try to ask or
express?
I really try to understand what you try to convey.