Date: Apr 7, 2013 7:50 AM
Author: JT
Subject: Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,<br> numbers into bijective enumeration?

On 7 Apr, 13:42, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 Apr, 13:30, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 7 Apr, 13:07, emptyp...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > > But then:
>
> > > 0, 2/3, 1/3, 2/9, 1/9, 2/27, 1/27, 2/81, 1/81, ...
>
> > > and
>
> > > 0, -2/3, -1/3, -2/9, -1/9, -2/27, -1/27, -2/81, -1/81, ...
>
> > > I'll attempt a graphical number line representation:
>
> > > 1 2 10 20 100 200 1000 2000 0 -2000 -1000 -200 -100 -20 -10 -2 -1
>
> > 1. The numberline is a construction but not of numbers, it is a
> > construction of partitioning. I do not think anyone know what the
> > negative part of number line is supposed to express because the
> > numberline is a faulthy analogy for describing numbers, it may well be
> > that the numberline is just the result of someone not so bright trying
> > to apply the concept of unit partitioning upon numbers.
> > 2. Nyan do not have any 0 so i have no idea to what you try say?
> > 3. I can see you have some how devided a set into positive and
> > negative i have no idea what you are onto. There is no natural
> > negative numbers.

> > A NyaN number is very simple, it is an unary collection expressed in a
> > base. Do you ask me what a negative number is? It is the depletion/
> > extinction of an operand. If we have the set/collection of three 3 and
> > want remove 1 we reduce the set by removing one, but i somehow guess
> > this is not what you are on about. So what is really you try to ask or
> > express?
> > I really try to understand what you try to convey.

> I think i have an idea what you try to convey though, the idea of
> imaginary numbers well they do not exist, the number -3 do not exist,
> the negative operand only exist as part of an operation when
> extinguishin operands from a set. Is this what you asked?

To keep it simple, kiss the idea of subtraction is simply the idea of
remove entities or parts. -3 has no justification on it's own when we
use it in measuring and units it is really about a deviation from a
fixed point on a partitioned ruler. We can basicly put this point
between any discrete member of the set. Just take the scale of
Celsius and Farenheit. We can start partitioning and grouping
whereever we want when counting.