Date: Apr 7, 2013 2:19 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 4/7/2013 11:54 AM, Nam Nguyen wrote:

> Not sure I understand what you'd like to convey here, but
> "standard" is a relativistic term, by Principle (3).

Since you choose to debate in this fashion,

My meta-meta "standard" always applies
critically to your meta "principle 3"

You are more than welcome to make silly
claims that your meta-meta-meta "principle 3"
always defeats my meta-meta "standard"

What is not relativistic is the possiblity
of syntactic proof for unproven statements
in the standard, accepted axioms which give
community meaning to the expression
"Peano Arithmetic". Your formulation of
principles justifying your apparent positions
does not seem to respect this fact.

It may, although I doubt it. But discerning
that would require reasonable discussion.

I concede that you have a winning strategy.

I pre-concede that you will always have a
winning strategy.

Too bad "reasonable" is not about that.