Date: Apr 11, 2013 6:49 AM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 238

On Apr 11, 8:28 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 10 Apr., 22:53, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> > Thus, the fact that there is no line (along with
> > all its predecessors) that cannot be removed
> > is not a contradiction.

> It is not a contradiction with mathematics. So far I agree. But it
> would be a contradiction in case someone (and there are many here
> around) maintained ~P for some d_n if there is a proof of P for all
> FISs of d:

I do not claim this. I claim that the collection of all d_n does
not have the property P. Since the fact that there is no d_n that
does not have the property P does not mean that the collection of
all d_n has the property P there is no contradiction.

> For all n: d_1, d_2, ..., d_n have the property P.
>
> Matheology requires: The sequence of all d_n constitutes the real
> number.

yes

> The sequence of all d_1, ..., d_n does not constitute a real number.

Nope, no one of the elements of the sequence constitues the real
number