Date: Apr 11, 2013 1:54 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Texas Instrument Professional Development

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to reach out and share some professional development opportunities across the state.

April 20 in Lake Placid there will be a Super Saturday with training on the new TI-84+ C Silver Edition, TI-Nspire CX, and TI-Nspire Navigator. Please see the attached flyer for more information. Registration is this Saturday, but if you email Tammy Casey and let her know that you are interested in attending she can reserve you a spot.<>

This summer we are having 3-day Summer Institutes on teaching with TI technology in Hamburg, Rochester, Webster, Troy, New Rochelle, and New York City. For more information on dates and times follow this link:

As always I am here to assist, please think of me as you would your can always count on me!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York & Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)