Date: Apr 13, 2013 12:25 PM
Author: namducnguyen
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 13/04/2013 9:59 AM, Frederick Williams wrote:
> Nam Nguyen wrote:
>

>> You can prove that it's impossible to structure theoretically
>> verify the truth value of either cGC or ~cGC, using some logic
>> anti-induction principles.

> Can _you_ prove it? If not, your words are empty; if you can, get on
> with it.

I already did last year; and I've been doing a better version of it.

But why would you press me to hurry with it while you don't seem
to understand a fraction of it: what I'd mean in the presentation as a
language structure, such as a finite M1 I did request you to acknowledge
as a valid FOL language structure.

Or did you already acknowledge that but somehow I missed it? What post
did you acknowledge that then?

>> The problem is that you, we, have been so "trained" on IP (Induction
>> Principle) that we _don't even suspect_ IP has some loopholes.
>>
>> It does!

NYOGEN SENZAKI