Date: Apr 13, 2013 2:41 PM
Author: namducnguyen
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 13/04/2013 12:34 PM, Frederick Williams wrote:
> Nam Nguyen wrote:
>

>> But ... you still don't understand a simple fraction of it (my M1 being
>> a FOL language structure), right?

> If you will define "structure", or tell me where I can find such a
> definition, then I will be able to confirm, or not, that your M1 is a
> structure.

I already did inform you that that's a standard FOL definition found
in any textbooks (though each textbook would by choice phrase it
differently).

So, I did inform you. If you forget it, just admit so and I'll try to
pull out the posts for you.

Iow, given my note above, Shoenfield's book would do.

NYOGEN SENZAKI