Date: Apr 17, 2013 6:16 PM
Author: Luis A. Afonso
Subject: Re: Jarque-Bera statistics guessing Normal or Uniform?

Are *Parallel Finger Prints*, PFP, a GoF Neyman-Pearson Test (N-P) or not?

As is well-know the N-P test as long the Null Hypotheses (H0) is nullified automatically the Alternative one (H1) is chosen as preferable. PFP as a rather different behavior: Given a set of k parameters and their Critical Values the Outputs/Responses in accordance with the Distributions under test are classified binary, 0, 1, in accordance we found *accept* or reject. A different kind of optional strategy, I think, because is a simultaneous checking procedure where the decision depends on the frequencies found and, contrarily to N-P scheme, chosen *by defect* Hypotheses are absent.

What you think about?

Luis A. Afonso