Date: Apr 18, 2013 7:24 PM
Author: Jerry P. Becker
Subject: Eighth grader designs standardized test that slams standardized tests

Hello -

I received a few responses to the posting indicated in the subject
line writing that the URL would not open upon clicking. May I suggest
that, if that happens, copy the URL and paste it into a browser and
see if that "does the trick." If not, go to the Washington Post
website at,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45373924,d.aWM&fp=73aeee4deec8b487&biw=1049&bih=857

and search for "Eighth grader designs standardized test that slams
standardized tests." That might be helpful. [It just worked for me.]

I write now because I received a number of responses already
indicating they "liked" the content of the posting, so I hope all can
get it.

All good wishes.

Jerry P. Becker
Dept. of Curriculum & Instruction