Date: Apr 22, 2013 12:00 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: NCTM Dealer Specials

Hello Everyone,

The NCTM Annual Conference took place this past weekend in Denver, Colorado and the dealers who were present have made special prices for a short time following the event.

I have attached the highlights of the deals that they were offering.

If your school has funds that need to be spent by the end of June, these deals would ensure that you would get the best price for your investment.

Remember that TI-84 Plus, the new TI-84 Plus C Silver Editions, TI-Nspire Touchpad, and TI-Nspire CX are all acceptable to use on NYS Math Regents Exams when entered into Testing mode.

The TI-Nspire CAS and TI-Nspire CX CAS are not acceptable on NYS Math Regents Exams but are accepted for AP Testing.

Please contact me if you have any questions before ordering. I want to be sure that you are getting the most out of the dollars that you spend on TI tools.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York & Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)