Date: Apr 27, 2013 12:27 AM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: PUBLISHED SOON :DISCOVERY OF SPIRAL PRIME NUMBER CALCULUS < AND<br> PREDICTABILITY OF THE DIVERGENT CONE OF PRIME NUMBERS

Cannot say much, but this is not according to current mathematics and not according to Riemann etc. It is to be published soon in three mathematics Journals soon. This is based on half line numbers , divergence of 1:3 at 19. It will be possible  soon to predict all prime numbers and thier placement with relation to the half-line in the cone at 1:3. Much work needs to be done. Some off you can keep on discovering larger Prime numbers ( bigger the better!!) We discovered half-line numbers and published them and also at this site

The following are the divergence codes for the half-line numbers at 1:3( 10*3). SIMPLE BASIC MATHEMATICS!!!
12=+6
14=+2
16=-2
22=-14
28=-26
24=-18
36=-42

The, value at 100 half value is -170

Example of Spiral code 16(-2), these numbers

19(16),43(16),229(16)

41(16) , 73(16)

If you all would come down your old Mathematics tree, we could explain . Right now we are publishing this last Paper and finishing the spiral cone calculus