Date: Apr 9, 2013 1:37 AM
Author: Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
Subject: Re: Misner, Thorne and Wheeler, Exercise 8.5 (c)

"Hetware"  wrote in message
news:spGdnRP1stmXOf7MnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@megapath.net...

On 4/9/2013 12:44 AM, Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway wrote:
> "Hetware" wrote in message

> I don't have time to follow up on this, but this is from a guy who
> doesn't spend his time trying to prove how smart he is. He just shows
> you what he thinks in the clearest manner available to him. The mark of
> a true genius.
>
> http://people.oregonstate.edu/~drayt/Courses/MTH437/2007/hw/geodesic.pdf
> =======================================
> Fine, but it has no more connection with physics than politics or music.

This is most apropos and irrelevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh0woT7NkKI

I don't have time for horse drawn seed drill inventors, it was only a
variation on the odometer anyway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jethro_Tull_(agriculturist)
http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/HeronAlexandria-Dateien/image002.jpg

Is the guitar the only instrument you know, Mickey?

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When the fools chicken farmer Wilson and Van de faggot present an argument I
cannot laugh at I'll retire from usenet.