Date: May 1, 2013 4:20 PM
Author: Nasser Abbasi
Subject: Re: variables

On 5/1/2013 2:57 PM, TideMan wrote:

> Seems a bit pointless, having an idea, but having no clue how to accomplish it.
> If we helped you with your idea, who would get the credit?
> You, who dreamed this up?
> Or one of us, who actually did the work?

I think the OP can submit this idea to quirky.com?

it says:

"If your idea is chosen, we will make your product
and put it on retail shelves everywhere. If that happens,
you'll earn a perpetual royalty from us"

I am not sure if this applies to software as well, but
the OP could try and submit this idea and see what happens.

ps. I never used this business (I do not have many good
ideas to submit) and not affiliated with it in any way.

--Nasser