Date: May 5, 2013 2:33 AM
Author: Pavan
Subject: How to Plot 3 dimensional data in Matlab

Hi all,
I am very very new to MATLAB from Computer Science and its really irritating me as I dont know the function names which to use to get a functionality done. Kindly help me if anyone can.

I have a 3X3 or 4X4 or 5X5 matrices which each row corresponds to a point in the respective dimension. i.e . a row in a 3X3 matrix corresponds to x axes ,y axes and z axes co ordinates. What I need to see is that atleast in 3-d I should be able to plot my data and visualize in a graph as I can do it in 2-d. I should be able to point all the points in the matrix of 3X3 and see the separability between two 3X3 matrices visually. I am really working on this past one day and Cannot figure this out. Seems it should be simple to me but dont know how to do.. Kindly help me out.