Date: May 7, 2013 4:41 PM
Author: Jen Van Arsdale
Subject: AMTNYS Summer Workshop

We are pleased to announce that we are currently accepting registrations for the 48th AMTNYS Summer Workshop. This annual event is the perfect professional development opportunity for all K-16 mathematics educators.

The keynote address will be given by the engaging, brilliant, and insightful Dan Meyer. Known for his ability to ignite thoughtful conversations about the direction of mathematics education, Dan is sure to challenge and inspire you.

If you don't know the name Dan Meyer, take a few minutes and visit his blog or watch his TED Talk.

Other outstanding workshop presenters will share their expertise on the Common Core Standards, classroom practices that work, effective uses of instructional technology, and a wide variety of other interesting topics.

You will not find a better professional development bargain. The cost of the conference is $125 for all three days. Can't commute to the conference? Then stay on campus in one of Fisher's newest dorms for an additional $180.

For further information or to register, visit the AMTNYS website ~www.amtnys.org~

We look forward to seeing you this summer!

Until then,
Jen Van Arsdale
AMTNYS Summer Workshop Publicity Chair