Date: May 8, 2013 7:44 AM
Author: Jaime Carvalho e Silva
Subject: To all members of MATHEDU

To all members of MATHEDU

I am writing this message to you because I have taken over the task of administering this mailing list.

I recall this is the Post-calculus mathematics education list founded by David Epstein at the University of Warwick and later moved to the JISCMAIL system, that defines itself as: "An unmoderated distribution list discussing teaching and learning of post-calculus mathematics".

Anyone can subscribe to this list, but only people subscribed to the list can send messages. There are currently 245 subscribers on the list. Archives are kept for this list here:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mathedu.html

I gladly accept suggestions on what should be done to maintain this list as an useful service to the community.

I intend to send to the list occasional announcements of conferences, papers or others news that fit the purpose of the list.

Cordially, Jaime Carvalho e Silva

Jaime Carvalho e Silva
Departamento de Matemática, Universidade de Coimbra
Apartado 3008, EC Santa Cruz
3001-501 COIMBRA, PORTUGAL
Tel (gab): +351-239 791 199 (pbx): +351-239 791 150
Fax: +351-239 793 069 (skype): jaimecsx
Departamento de Matemática: http://www.mat.uc.pt/
FCTUC: http://www.fct.uc.pt/
ICMI: http://www.mathunion.org/icmi/