Date: May 9, 2013 1:29 PM
Author: sadovnik socratus
Subject: One  logical  problem.

   One  logical  problem.
=.
On the one hand:
we cannot reach constant speed of photon (c=1)
but we say that photon exists.
One the other hand :
we cannot reach absolute zero ( T= 0K) but we can read:
? It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute zero; we cannot
reach temperatures below absolute zero not because we are not
sufficiently clever but because temperatures below absolute zero
simple have no meaning.?
/ Book : ?Dreams of a final theory? . Page 138.
by Steven Weinberg. The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 /
==,
The logical problem is:
Why to one and the same problem ( we cannot reach , , . . limit )
we give two different solutions:
a ) photon exist and has meaning , , but
b) ' there is such a thing as absolute zero . . . but it has no
meaning' ?
==..
Maybe therefore someone wrote:
' If you try to search for 'reference frame ' for the photon
'emission & re-emission', you will find only some
'Quantum-Mechanics' Mumbo jumbo and very little else.'
==..
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus.
===.