Date: May 12, 2013 4:45 AM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: TO PROFESSOR ROBERT ISRAEL  OF SCI MATH RESEARCH ,

 The following has been an exchange with the Professor Israel . I did not send him any mathematics , but I did congrajulate him on the great research at Sci Math Research.

To Robert Israel , Sci Math Research.

I sent you some mathematics, thats just for you, they will not understand it on Sci math research and then there is this statement which should be published , they might understand this statement. I gave you this segregated statement of Prime numbers which is copy righted , and copied to several professors , try and understand it. No I refuse to have my mathematics published at Sci math research

Disclaimer: It is author?s clear statement not the publishing journals statement that current mathematics and its entourage of mathematicians have been totally inept mathematically over the centuries, having failed to see the lay of the forest, but paying detailed attention of the myriads of weed equations and larger and larger pumpkins of the forest. This manuscript is a very obvious blow to the learned in mathematics and its pied pipers, as the entire natural prime number series is conformed and prime numbers follow a precise spiral course around the half-line.

---Vinoo Cameron