Date: May 17, 2013 3:55 PM
Author: JK
Subject: Extracting a series of profiles for different increments of THETA from cart2pol

I have a square grid of data Z(X,Y) that I have converted to a polar coordinate system, so that Z(THETA,RHO).

I want to extract one profile through Z per angular increment of THETA and export the series of profiles this generates to a single matrix with each Z profile as a row and the columns given by increasing RHO. In other words, one profile from each spoke of a wheel whose center is located at the bottom left corner of Z.

Any help is appreciated and I can give more details on the problem if needed. I have asked this in Matlab Answers, but, as I see it, the more places I put it the merrier..

Cheers, JK