Date: May 19, 2013 5:47 AM
Author: paulmchale7@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Work on Basic Mathematica Stephen!

Another "missing item" is toolbox.wolfram.com.  There are many functions people write that would be amazing useful to others but will never be shared.  I have shared some potential toolbox entries here like a function that receives evenly spaced time/data pairs and returns FFT in terms of Hz.  Handy to have laying around.  I started a Toolbox.nb that I refer to often.  It would be great to have an "open source" sharing mechanism to have the community support each other.  Some of the things in my toolbox:

1. Cool graphing functions with very simple legends
2. Canned functions for unique file formats
3. Easier ways to measure time than Timing[]
4. Database access routines
5. Initialization stuff
6. Functions to communicate over Ethernet
7. Functions to talk to external COTS test equipment

It would be cool to have a community place to store and share this stuff. Like a sourceforge model for Mathematica. Peer reviewed notebooks or external applications to extend Mathematica.

Any chance of this?

Thanks,
paul