Date: May 20, 2013 5:34 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: TI-Smartview for the TI-84 Plus Update to COLOR

Hello once again,

By now most of you have heard of the latest model from TI. The TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition brings a color back lit screen to the TI-84 Plus that we all know so well. Additionally is has the built in rechargeable battery.

Those of you who already have the TI-Smartview Software will be happy to hear that the update for your software is scheduled to release from the TI website May 30th at no cost.

Additional good news is that TI is running a promotion that could help schools with end-of-year budget funds to get the most return on investment. Earn FREE TI-Smartview Software when purchasing TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition calculators.
Learn more here: http://education.ti.com/en/us/products/calculators/graphing-calculators/ti-84-plus-c-silver-edition/tabs/overview#tab=offer

As always, feel free to contact me for any questions on products and services from TI. Have a wonderful day.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York & Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)