Date: May 24, 2013 11:17 PM
Author: Mateusz Gos
Subject: forced discard of ODE step

Hi,

I have a set of differential equations solved with ode45. At times it might be possible for the solver to find a valid time step (meeting the tolerance criteria), but for some of the variables in that time step to be physically not possible. So in other words such step is correct mathematically, but not physically.
Of course I can check for these variables, but how do I make the solver discard a particular iteration and start a new one with different time step, regardless of what it has determined tolerance-wise?

Thank you,
Matt