Date: Jun 4, 2013 11:01 AM
Author: Scott Berg
Subject: Re: Matheology � 275

"Roland Franzius" <roland.franzius@uos.de> wrote in message
news:kok1sq$q6m$1@newsserver.rrzn.uni-hannover.de...
> Am 04.06.2013 07:06, schrieb AMiews:
>> "Virgil" <virgil@ligriv.com> wrote in message

>>> In article
>>> <c6dcf9d4-0bc6-48fd-8b83-e2c3d240ce92@h5g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>,

>>> But the terms "actual infinity" and "actually infinite" are.

>> which leaves the term "actually infinity" which is what you get with n /
>> 0,
>> where n is any number not equal to 0

> To make an actual senseless deinitont, it is enough to equate 0/0 with the
> term "actually infinity" where 0 is the actual nothing.

so therefore it is a closed field, once you finally get to nothing you also
have infinity after all.

1) 0/0 = n where n = any number except actually infinity,

multiply both sides by 0

2) you get 0 = n * 0

3) take eqn 1) above multiply both sides by 1/0 (is this actual
infinity?)
1 / 0^2 = n/0 but 0^2 = 0,
mulltiply through by (actually nothing) or 0

therefore 1 = n for any n except actually infinity

therefore we have proved all numbers are 1 except actually infinity.