Date: Jun 8, 2013 5:11 PM
Author: Derek Goring
Subject: Re: How to see the order of the files

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 11:26:08 PM UTC+12, Yan  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I loaded a list of 36 text files into one matlab file.
>
> However, I forgot how to check the order of the cell array, could someone re-activate my lost memory?
>
> Say, the new .mat file that has all my text files is called "week.mat", what could be my magic punch line to let the original file names and orders show up?
>

> Thanks a ton!

What do you mean by "order"?
You seem to use it in two different senses.
First, you imply you want to get the sequence of file names, but later you say you want the "orders", which implies you want the exponents, which makes no sense to me.
But perhaps all you are looking for is:
s=load('week.mat');
which will generate a structure s containing whatever you've put in the .mat file.